Buying a Home
Buying a home? Now that you’ve decided it’s time to buy a property – where do you start?
The natural reaction is to jump online and start looking for your dream home. This is a good way to start, and will give you a good idea of the price range and property market.
But before actually inspecting any properties (and running the risk of falling in love with one!) you might want to find a conveyancing and property lawyer you feel comfortable with, who can guide you on your steps to buying a home and to provide information on the costs involved when making a purchase.
Buying a property is a big decision – possibly the biggest financial decision you will ever make. It is important to get the right advice.
Contact us to get an obligation free quote!
Would you like more information about the ins and outs of buying a home?
Mason Lawyers conveyancing and property team are here to make the process of buying a house as stress free as possible.
If you would like some general information on the process involved in buying a property, download our information sheet here.
Why choose Mason lawyers for your property and conveyancing?
- Our experience – since 2001, we have acted on the purchase or sale of 9517 properties … and we’re still counting!
- Dedicated team – our conveyancing teams include conveyancing lawyers and Licensed conveyancers, backed by experienced support staff!
- Fixed fees – our written estimates include all the costs involved in buying. No hidden surprises!
- After-hours appointments (even on weekends) are not a problem for us. You will also find our after-hours mobile numbers on our business cards.
- We offer a full range of legal services including the backup of a lawyer in the unlikely event something goes wrong.
Our Conveyancing Team are committed to ensuring the smooth progression of your sale from the exchange of contracts right through to settlement.
If you would like more information, contact our friendly property and conveyancing team today. We look forward to hearing from you and wish you all the best in your search for your new property!