Business, Commercial & Tax
Making good business better
When it comes to business, commercial and tax law matters, it’s always ideal if you can prevent problems before they arise. Whether it’s at the start of a commercial enterprise, or where a restructure is required, it is important to get the best advice early on to ensure you have the right structures in place. Our business and commercial and tax lawyers have a wealth of experience and can assist you with:
- Starting a business, or restructuring an existing business
- Buying a business
- Selling a business
- Partnership agreements
- Shareholder agreements
- Business contracts
- Commercial leasing
- Trademarks and intellectual property
- Taxation issues
Let us help make good business, better.
Why Choose Mason Lawyers for your Business, Commercial & Tax Work?
Our experienced commercial law team can help you with all of your business needs.
- Over 20 years of experience handling business transactions
- Specialised litigation and taxation knowledge
- Practical and commercial approach
- Focussing on the big picture, with an aim to prevent future problems.