Mason Lawyers – Your Local Lawyers
The world is getting more and more complicated, and is constantly changing. Mason Lawyers are here locally to guide and advise you through those changes.
As well as having years of experience in general and commercial property work, Estate Planning and Deceased Estates, we have specialist lawyers in the areas of Family Law, Commercial Litigation & Taxation. Our lawyers live and work where you are, and if you can’t see us, we can come to you. They understand your situation and provide balanced and trusted legal advice.
Whether your matter is a simple straightforward Will or conveyancing matter, or if you find yourself dealing with a breakdown in your family or business relationships and need specialist advice, our lawyers work together to provide comprehensive advice even in the most complex of matters – Mason Lawyers will look after you.
Mason Lawyers was established in Newcastle in 2001 and since then we have incorporated the practices of some long established local firms – Hingston Lawyers, McNeil James Solicitors, Colin Baker & Associates, Wood Roberts and the law office of Paul Mitchell. It’s a legacy we’re proud of and we’ve worked with many well known senior lawyers to assist with transitioning their practices and have loved looking after their clients.
We support the community that we live and work in by supporting local school and community groups and business associations. We are proud of our Newcastle heritage and aim to support and give back to our local region.
Simple or complicated – no matter what your legal needs are – we are on your side.
Why choose Mason Lawyers?
- Years of experience handling a variety of legal matters
- Skilled in handling even the most complex of matters
- Specialised family law, estate planning, litigation and taxation knowledge
- Friendly, approachable and responsive
- Competitive, fixed pricing options
- Speak plain English, and keep you up to date every step of the way
- Based in 3 convenient locations, or one of our lawyers can travel to you. We can attend at the hospital, nursing home, retirement village
Our lawyers will take the time to learn about your situation and provide balanced and trusted advice.
What our clients say: