Why should I make a Will?
No one can predict the future, but making a Will can help you prepare for it. A valid, formal and professionally prepared Will can ensure your property and assets are divided up in accordance with your wishes. Making a Will also provides your family with direction and certainty about what to do when you pass away, which can be invaluable at a stressful and emotional time. A valid Will can prevent cost, delay and confusion for your family when you die.
Making a Will
A valid, professionally prepared Will is a written document which appoints an executor (the person that is responsible for administering your estate) and lists who will receive your assets when you pass away.
Whilst it is true that Wills can be contested or disputed, having a written document that details your wishes and intentions is invaluable in resolving any dispute that may arise.
Have your say about who should benefit from your estate
Why choose Mason lawyers to make your Will?
At Mason Lawyers, when someone is ready to make a Will, we consider a person’s unique circumstances on a case-by-case basis. A person’s estate can be small or large, complex or straightforward. Similarly, a person can have a very small family or a large and complicated family. These factors, as well as any insurance considerations or potential disputes, are considered when making an individualised estate plan. Our experienced estate planning lawyers can help you make a Will.
- Over 20 years of Wills and estate planning experience
- Skilled in handling complex estates
- Specialised taxation knowledge
- Friendly, approachable and compassionate
- Over 10,000 Wills have been prepared for members of the local community
- Offer cost effective estate planning packages, with flexible payment options.
- Convenient locations, or one of our lawyers can travel to you. We can attend at the hospital, nursing home and retirement village.
Book Online Today