Featured News

Can I Do a Property Settlement without a Lawyer?

Jade Evelyn
Before you make a property settlement without a lawyer, you…

I Want to Help my Child Buy a House... What happens if my child separates from their partner?

Kasey Stewart
Parents often assume that because they helped their child buy…

Are you a Couple Receiving an Aged Pension? Careful Estate Planning is Required!

Ross Mason
When assessing the amount of aged pension a person receives,…

Divorce: Don't Delay!

Kasey Stewart
Making a timely Application for Divorce can potentially protect you…

Coercive Control & Relationships

Kasey Stewart
Coercive control is an almost invisible form of domestic violence.…

Pets in a Strata Scheme

Jillian Donovan
Until recently, the issue about keeping family pets in a…