Your Local Lawyers

CALL 02 4929 4499 

Our Blog

Thursday 16th March 2017
By Jillian

If you own a home with a swimming pool or an outdoor spa, then pay attention.

From April 2016, all pool owners need a swimming pool compliance certificate before they can sell or lease a property.  

To get a compliance certificate, the local council or a private certifier will need to come and inspect

... more
Category: Conveyancing
Friday 30th September 2016
By Sarah Young


For most animal lovers, your pet is a part of your family. So it is no surprise that I am often asked for advice on what happens with the family pet.

Common questions that I get are:

1. Who gets to keep the pet?

There is no easy answer to this.

... more
Category: Family Law